Budget 2020 – 21
Please fill following information
‘Budget 2020 – 21’ – A compact live training outlined with the most important insights on what you need to know about the new budget in brief. From the policy making process of the budget to the guidance of how VAT system can reduce your cost including the major changes in the VAT system this year, the most necessary topics will covered by an experienced and learned facilitator.
- National Budget Comparison and Revenue Decomposition
- Conceptual overview of the VAT System
- The policy making process: How budget is formulated
- Major changes made in the VAT system this year
- VDS system at a glance and changes made in the VDS System
- How can VAT compliance reduce your cost?
- Reg. Ends 19 July, 2020
- Start Date 20 July, 2020
- End Date 20 July, 2020
- Duration 7:30 PM- 9:30 PM
- Total Hours 2 Hours
- Venue Title Online Live Training