Business English for HR
Please fill following information
- Introduction to HR Responsibilities
- Medium of Communication- English
- Difference between Regular English and Business English
- Verbal English and Written English
- Modern approach of writing
- Frequently used terms by HR professionals
- Common list of Vocabulary needed by HR Professionals
- Spoken Communication including meeting, negotiations, telephonic conversation, interview and presentation.
- Written Communication including emails, reports, vacancy announcement, condolence and formal letter.
- Social English- hosting visits, socializing, meeting and greeting.
- Reg. Ends 29 October, 2020
- Start Date 30 October, 2020
- End Date 31 October, 2020
- Class Schedule 7:30 PM – 9:30 PM
- Total Hours 4 Hours
- Venue Title Online Live Training
- Venue Address www.sudoksho.com/class-room