Finance for Non-Finance Professionals
Please fill following information
No matter which operation of the business you are working at, having a sound understanding of basic finance mechanism, particularly the balance sheet, profit and loss account and cash flow statement is a must as organizations strive to enhance their shareholder value. Decisions made without proper understanding of financial implications may lead to reduced profits (or even losses).
Join our day-long workshop “Finance for Non-finance Professionals” and get your cash flow thriving!
- Financial statements
- Business case preparation and appraisal
- Bottom line analysis/profitability analysis
- Reg. Ends 05 February, 2021
- Start Date 06 February, 2021
- End Date 08 February, 2021
- Class Schedule 6:30PM - 8:30PM
- Total Hours 4
- Venue Title Online Live Training
- Venue Address www.sudoksho.com/class-room