Performance Management System
Please fill following information
Managing employee performance facilitates the effective delivery of strategic and operational goals. There is a clear and immediate correlation between using performance management programs and improved business and organizational results. For that having a valid yet an effective PM system is essential for managing and evaluating staff, develop their competencies, improve organizational performance, and eventually achieve winning business outcomes. This training examines the importance of an effective performance management system in helping organizations define and achieve short and long-term goals. It explains and reinforces the concept that performance management is not a one-time supervisory event, but an ongoing process of planning, facilitating, assessing, and improving individual and organizational performance. In addition, the training emphasizes the importance of measuring the effectiveness of human resource activities that are designed to enhance individual and Organizational performance.
This interactive one-day training course will bring consistency in applying performance management within the business. The course will help managers and team leaders recognize their role and contribution to effectively manage performance and conduct at work. Through the trainer’s expertise and practical knowledge, participants will be able to define the key concepts associated with performance management and will be able to:
- Shared a common understanding on how performance management systems can be effectively utilized to raise the performance of individuals and teams.
- Enhanced their skills in setting clear expectations and objectively measuring individual performance using objectives and competencies as key measures
- Identified and practiced some performance management strategies and techniques to enhance the performance and motivation in under-performing and high performing team members.
- Develop an understanding of the principles of effective performance management.
- Develop an understanding of the best practice performance management processes.
- Comprehend the concepts on competency, management style and organization climate as critical elements of the performance improvement process.
- Practically experience a number of the tools, which are critical to the success of the new performance management process
What is Performance Management:
- The principles of effective performance management
- Overview of the best practice performance management process Planning Performance:
- Setting key performance objectives for individuals and teams
- Cascading the business plan down through the organization
- Understanding the competencies associated with effective job performance
- How to set training and development goals
- Monitoring and tracking performance
- Coaching and leveraging performance
- Diagnosis on management style preferences
- Diagnosis and exercise on situational management Appraising Performance:
- Key issues for effective appraisal
- Video – performance review session
- Linking pay with performance Internal vs. External Hires- Performance Management Framework
- The importance of performance management
- Performance Planning: Organizational mission, strategy and goals
- Creating a performance management culture through HR programs and practices
- Steps in Performance Management
- Performance planning process and employee performance
- Rewards and performance
- Designing jobs to enhance performance
- Performance assessment, including 360-degree feedback
- Performance improvement planning – identifying root causes
- Coaching and performance management
- Team management
- Progressive discipline
- Performance management system review and enhancement
- A perfect marriage: good people management & solid processes
- Managing the pipeline: Interviewing & Succession planning
- Reg. Ends 29 January, 2021
- Start Date 30 January, 2021
- End Date 31 January, 2021
- Class Schedule 6:30PM to 8:30PM
- Total Hours 4
- Venue Title Online Live Training
- Venue Address www.sudoksho.com/class-room