Virtual Marketing & selling process
Please fill following information
Communication is the bridge to connect customers. What are going on in the virtual world in terms of interpersonal relationship? How do we adapt ourselves to communication style & cope up with the current scenario as a communicator in customer service professionalism or marketing or sales profession? These are vital issues now a day in terms of virtual/digital/online communication.
(A) About virtual/ Digital/ Online Tele Communication:
- Why virtual communication is important.
- Mindset reframes & changes of mentality for virtual marketing & selling.
- Virtual appointment vs Face to face appointment.
- Importance of social media in virtual networking & communication.
(B) Introduction & Importance of online Tele marketing & Tele sales:
- Introduction & difference between Telemarketing & Telesales.
- Advantages & challenges online Marketing & Sales.
- Professional online Tele marketing & Tele Sales Technique.
- Referral & cold calling mechanism.
- Areas in mirroring to build report over the phone.
- Tele marketing & Tele sales during crisis.
(C) Sales leadership in virtual marketing & selling process:
- Sales management in virtual marketing & selling process.
(D) Necessary virtual marketing & selling competencies:
- Online Tele communication/ Tele marketing & Tele sales competencies.
- Conceptual presentation.
- Open ended interesting question.
- Close ended question.
- Story telling.
- Effective call planning & preparation.
- Inbound & outbound calls.
- Upsales, Cross sales & resale.
- Referral calling vs Cold Calling.
(E) Virtual marketing & Tele sales technique & tips:
- Sales funnel.
- How to arrange & conduct an interactive virtual meeting.
- Online Telephone etiquette for competitive advantage.
- Importance of delivering better pitch.
- Top customer service mistakes.
- The need for quality prospecting, prospect building & cold calling in carrier during crisis.
- “4” vital points for online & offline.
- Tips to sell more products during crisis.
- Handling objections in terms of customer service.
- Method of Daily plan, calls ratio & reporting.
(F) Virtual/Online Tele Sales Process:
- Prospect & Prospecting.
- Pre Approach & Approach.
- Fact Finding.
- Design Solution & Presentation.
- Handling /Overcoming Objection.
- The Trial Closing.
- Closing Interview.
- Following Through.
- Reg. Ends 05 November, 2020
- Start Date 06 November, 2020
- End Date 07 November, 2020
- Class Schedule 7:30PM - 9:30PM
- Total Hours 4 Hours
- Venue Title Online Live Training
- Venue Address www.sudoksho.com/class-room