Advance Data Visualization in Excel
Please fill following information
Excel is an incredibly powerful and dynamic data visualization platform for those willing to think beyond rows, columns, and primitive pie charts.
This course gives you a deep, 100% comprehensive understanding of Excel’s latest data visualization tools and techniques. I’ll show you when, why, and how to use each Excel chart type, introduce key data visualization best practices, and guide you through interactive, hands-on demos and Excel exercises every step of the way.
We will not only discover ways to manipulate Excel charts, but also play with some unorthodox data visualization techniques that is completely beyond your imagination.
- Key Data Viz Principle & the 10 Second Rule the Good, Bad & the Ugly
- Customizing Charts in Excel Bar & Column Chart
- Line Charts Pie, Donut Waterfall Chart Heat Maps Combo Charts Sparklines
- Advance Data Viz with Custom Number Formatting
- Custom Data Viz with Conditional Formatting
- Conditional Format Chart
- Tell Story with Data Visualization
- Advance Data Visualization in Excel
- Learn the most effective techniques of data presentation
- Learn the Key Data Viz
- Tell the story with your data viz
- Exercise Files for practice
- Full Video recording of the training
- Certificate of Participation
Pre-requisites to Participate:
- Should have Basic knowledge about Excel.
- Use Microsoft Office 2016 or higher. Office 365 is best suited.
- Reg. Ends 25 March, 2021
- Start Date 26 March, 2021
- End Date 26 March, 2021
- Class Schedule 6:30 to 9:30
- Total Hours 3
- Venue Title Online Live Training
- Venue Address www.sudoksho.com/class-room