Experimental Workshop on Business Communication
Please fill following information
This will be an experiential workshop, designed as a development center, for demonstrably improving skills of learners for making high-impact communication. Over the course of two days, learners will get several practice opportunities to challenge their habitual behaviors with regard to delivering presentations and influencing others in team settings. Each learner will receive constructive feedback as well as a structured assessment, predicated on a set of scientifically proven behavioral indicators, of their performance in such activities.
WHO SHOULD JOIN
- Senior-level corporate executives who are managers of managers
- Newly promoted functional managers supervising teams of individual contributors
- High-performing individual contributors identified by their employers for taking on future leadership roles.
- This workshop is designed to ensure three demonstrable learning outcomes for its learners:
- Knowledge about their respective areas of limitation, development and/or strength as communicators.
- Become better at public-speaking
- Develop more advanced skills in the use of presentation software
- Significantly improve visual-aid designing skills
The workshop will take the form of a development center drawing heavily from David Kolb’s
- Reg. Ends 04 March, 2021
- Start Date 05 March, 2021
- End Date 12 March, 2021
- Class Schedule 9:00AM -
- Total Hours 16
- Venue Title Enroute Center for Development
- Venue Address House: 257, Lane: 03(east), Baridhara DOHS, Dhaka 1212