Team Development: Fostering Learning and Competencies
Please fill following information
Training on competencies, their Behavioral illustrations and application defines the knowledge, skills, and attributes needed for a particular position or people within an organization. Each individual position/role will have its own set of competencies needed to perform the job effectively. To practice this framework, we need to have an in-depth understanding of the competencies.
- Clearly understand the scope, purpose, content and benefits of competencies in the organization.
- Clearly understand the difference between the competencies used in EPMDS and competency framework.
- Able to Identify the development needs of an individual and manage the carrier planning very effectively
- Overview and purpose
- Difference between Skills and Competency
- Competency Clusters
- Assessment of Individuals on the Basis of Competencies
- Basic Behavioral Examples for Assessing
- Use of Competency Framework in EPMDS
- Use of Individual Competency Evaluation Form
- Individual Competency Evaluation Criteria
- Definition of Ratings
- Managing Competency Gap
- What is action plan
- Why should you develop an Action Plan?
- What are the steps to develop an Action Plan?
- Case Study
- Program overview and Summary
- Question and Answer
Who can join :
- Executives and managers of HR department
- Mid-level Managers from other departments.
- Any individual who are interested to learn
- Reg. Ends 02 September, 2021
- Start Date 03 September, 2021
- End Date 04 September, 2021
- Class Schedule 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Total Hours 4
- Venue Title Online Live Training
- Venue Address www.sudoksho.com/class-room